We may collect and receive information about users of our Services from various sources including
- Forms (contact, reservation request, etc.)
- Transport (requests for transfer if we do in the future)
- Membership / Loyalty Program (when build Register or Login as a Member)
- Booking Engine / Reservation System (direct from our website or from other sources e.x. Online travel agents
- Analytics (third party services - these data are anonymized and do not link to personal information)
- Information we collect
- Information you provide
- Membership / Account Registration
When you register as a member to us directly or ask to become via any form of communication such as email or phone, then you will include personal information including: full name (firstname, lastname), email, phone, country.
When you submit a contact or reservation request then you will include personal information such as: your full name, email (and optionally your phone or country of residence)
When you submit a transfer request you will include personal information such as: your full name, email and optionally your phone, country of residence.
- Booking / Reservation
When you proceed with a booking via our website or via a third party provider (online travel agent) then you will need to include a full name, email (email alias from third party sources), and phone, country and billing information (only if paid via a credit/debit card or if it’s required as a guarantee)
- Information we collect when you use our services
Cookies and other tracking technologies
If you wish to remove the cookies, you can manage this through the settings of your browser. Please note however that without the cookies, you might not be able to use the full functionality of our services and any website features. Please use the Help menu of your browser in order to remove cookies
As most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files.
This information may include:
- IP (internet protocol address)
- Browser Type(version, platform)
- Internet Service Provider (ISP)
- Operating System
- Clickstream data
- Landing/Exit Pages/Referrer URL
To collect this information a cookie might need to be set on your computer or device.
This information is anonymized and its purpose is to use it for statistical analysis, to gain insight if our website is being used correctly, to improve our services and to prevent any kind of fraud.
- Information we receive from Third parties
This include any Online Travel Agents that you might use their services in order to book a stay with us
- How we use this Information
- To answer questions and provide support
- To improve our services
- Understand and analyze how you use our services
- Develop new services, features and functionality
- Communicate with you either directly or through any of our partners
- Process your transactions
- Send you text messages (or push notifications)
- Find and prevent fraud
- For compliance (legal, tax or any other purposes) including enforcing our Terms of Services, Policies or other legal rights that may be required by applicable laws and regulations requested by any judicial process or government agency.
- How we might share information
We may sometimes use your information to send you marketing newsletter or offers or news about local events etc. Our newsletters always follow the global principles of giving you the right to unsubscribe anytime you wish.
- Third party services
You may access other third-party services through the Services, for example by clicking on links to those third-party services from within the Services. We are not responsible for the privacy policies and/or practices of these third-party services, and we encourage you to carefully review their privacy policies.
IRINI apartments is committed to protecting your information. To do so, we use a variety of security technologies and measures designed to protect information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. The measures we use are designed to provide a level of security appropriate to the risk of processing your personal information. However, please bear in mind that the Internet cannot be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
- Data Retention
We retain personal information we collect from you where we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so (for example, to provide you with a service you have requested or to comply with applicable legal, tax, accounting or government requirements).
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup storage), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible. Please note that we periodically delete old backups in 1 and 3 month periods so if you have decided to remove any data we have collected from you, any backup that holds your personal information will be removed at the maximum after 90 days.
To protect your privacy and security, we might also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before updating or removing your information.
The information you provide us may be archived or stored periodically by us according to backup processes conducted in the ordinary course of business for disaster recovery purposes.
Your ability to access and correct your information may be temporarily limited where access and correction could:
- Inhibit IRINI apartment’s ability to comply with a legal obligation
- Inhibit IRINI apartment’s ability to investigate, make or defend legal claims; result in disclosure of personal information about a third party; or result in breach of a contract or disclosure of trade secrets or other proprietary business information belonging to IRINI apartments or a third party.
Anyhow you always have the right to request what data we have stored about you by emailing us at email@example.com and detailing your details.
- Your data protection rights under the general data protection regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the following data protection rights:
If you wish to access, correct, update, or request deletion of your personal information, you can do so at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org (please provide your full name (first name, last name, email you have subscribed to use any of our services, country of residence and the hotel/property you were subscribed in order to use any of their services)
In addition, you can object to the processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information, or request portability of your personal information. Again, you can exercise these rights by emailing email@example.com (please provide your full name (first name, last name, email you have subscribed to use any of our services, country of residence and the hotel/property you were subscribed to use any of their services)
You have the right to opt-out of marketing communications we send you at any time. You can exercise this right by clicking on the "unsubscribe" or "opt-out" link in the marketing emails we send you. To opt-out of other forms of marketing, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org (please provide your full name (first name, last name, email you have subscribed to use any of our services, country of residence and the hotel/property you were subscribed to use any of their services)
Similarly, if we have collected and process your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect the processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.
We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
- International Data Transfer & Storage
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com (including your full name and the website you visited)